He dials the passion all the way up, then sits back and watches as questions, goals, and pitches start coming in and SenseiAI automates the coaching.
Mason is a product builder, so he subscribes to JCal’s SenseiOS for $10/m. He sets his goal to launch an MVP in a month, and gets daily progress check-ins until it’s ready. Then JCal helps him craft the pitch and practice it until he’s ready.
Bonsai has over $13k in revenue this year, which comes from whitelabel plans and revenue sharing.
Road to $100M: Once we have captured the vertical, then we spread horizontal across different industries such as education, health, and small businesses.
Mason Lawlor: I have over 10 years experience, and have built products that have generated over $10M.
Thanks for reaching out and sharing your pitch for SenseiAI. I appreciate your focus on making mentorships scalable. As a mentor and investor myself, I can certainly relate to the challenge of not being able to personally mentor everyone who wants guidance and support. Here are some recommendations for polishing and refining your pitch:
- You’re off to a good start with introducing yourself as the founder of SenseiAI. I would recommend also including a brief tagline that clearly communicates the value proposition of your product. For example, "I’m Mason, founder of SenseiAI, the platform that makes scalable mentorships a reality."
- You’ve mentioned my time constraints as a mentor, but it would be helpful to provide more context about the scale of this problem. How many people are looking for mentorship that they currently can’t access due to the limited availability of mentors?
- Consider including a statistic or two to emphasize the demand-supply gap in mentorship.
- Great job explaining how SenseiAI works. However, it would be more impactful if you could provide an actual demonstration or screencast of the product in action. Showcasing a specific use case and the benefits it provides to both mentors and mentees would be helpful.
- Consider incorporating a customer success story or an ideal profile customer (IPC) example to highlight the effectiveness of SenseiAI.
- You’ve mentioned the subscription model for mentors, but it would be beneficial to provide more clarity on pricing tiers and the specific value propositions for each tier. For example, what additional features or benefits do mentors receive at higher tiers?
- Consider providing examples or case studies of mentors who have successfully monetized their expertise on your platform.
- You mentioned having over 50 free users after a soft launch, which is a good start. It would be helpful to provide more information on the growth rate of your user base. Are you seeing consistent month-over-month growth? Are you actively acquiring new users?
- If you have any success stories or testimonials from your current users, showcase them to highlight the value they’ve gained from using SenseiAI.
- Please provide more information about the types of customers you are targeting. Do you have a specific target market or industry in mind?
- If possible, include the logos or names of any important clients or partnerships you have established.
- It’s essential to highlight how SenseiAI differentiates itself from existing competitors or alternatives. Consider creating a matrix or chart that clearly illustrates the unique features and advantages of your platform compared to others in the market.
- You’ve mentioned your pilot program for acquiring influential mentors and coaches. It would be helpful to provide more details on how you identify and approach these potential partners. How do you ensure a high-quality match between mentors and mentees?
- Consider sharing success stories of mentors who have benefited from joining SenseiAI and the growth they have experienced as a result.
- Your roadmap for scaling and reaching $10M and $100M in revenue is comprehensive. However, consider breaking it down into more manageable milestones or showcasing the key steps to achieving these goals.
- Be prepared to discuss specific strategies for expanding into different industries and verticals once you have captured the initial market.
- Provide more information about your team members, their relevant expertise, and their contribution to SenseiAI’s success.
- Showcase any notable achievements, previous successful ventures, or track records that demonstrate the team’s ability to execute and deliver results.
In addition to the pitch, I would like to learn more through a Q&A session. Here are a few questions I have:
- How do you ensure the quality and reliability of the mentors on your platform?
- What steps are you taking to attract and retain both mentors and mentees?
- How do you envision scaling your operations to handle a potentially large volume of mentorship interactions?
- Have you identified any potential risks or challenges that could impact the growth or sustainability of SenseiAI?
- How do you plan to continuously improve and iterate on the SenseiAI platform based on feedback from mentors and users?
Once we have completed the Q&A session, I am interested in setting up a meeting to hear your pitch in person. Please let me know your availability.
Looking forward to hearing more about SenseiAI.