He dials the passion all the way up, then sits back and watches as questions, goals, and pitches start coming in and SenseiAI automates the coaching.
Mason is a product builder, so he subscribes to JCal’s SenseiOS for $10/m. He sets his goal to launch an MVP in a month, and gets daily progress check-ins until it’s ready. Then JCal helps him craft the pitch and practice it until he’s ready.
Bonsai has over $13k in revenue this year, which comes from whitelabel plans and revenue sharing.
Road to $100M: Once we have captured the vertical, then we spread horizontal across different industries such as education, health, and small businesses.
Thank you for sharing your pitch with me. I’m excited to learn more about SenseiAI and how you are solving the problem of mentorship scalability. Based on your pitch, here is how I suggest you refine and structure it:
- Intro: Start with your name, role, and your company’s logo and tagline. For example, "Hi, I’m Mason Lawlor, founder of SenseiAI, the scalable mentorship platform."
- Problem: Provide a brief context on the problem of mentorship scalability. Keep it succinct, as you plan to address the problem in your product demo.
- Product Demo: Use a specific example of how your product works to showcase the unique value proposition of SenseiAI. You could talk about how influential mentors like myself can set up their personalized coaching system in minutes, automating the mentorship process. Explain how users like you can subscribe to these mentors, set goals, and receive daily check-ins, all for $10/month. Emphasize the simplicity and effectiveness of the platform.
- Business Model: Clearly outline your business model. You mentioned beta subscriptions starting at $12/month and a 20% revenue sharing model. Provide clarity on how mentors and subscribers can monetize their involvement in SenseiAI.
- Traction: Highlight your early traction and revenue. Instead of using vague language like "soft-launched," mention that you have already gained 50 free users since your recent launch and generated $13k in revenue this year. Use charts or graphs to convey this data visually.
- Customers: Expand on your customer base and highlight your strengths. Showcase logos of important clients and any impressive growth rates or customer testimonials. A few slides dedicated to your customers will help build credibility.
- Competition: Address your competition by showcasing how SenseiAI differentiates itself from fictional AI coaches like Socra. Use a chart to compare features and benefits, with checkmarks indicating where SenseiAI stands out.
- Go-to Market: Describe your go-to-market strategy. Talk about how you will identify influential mentors, prepare their SenseiOS, and create a pipeline of potential subscribers. Emphasize that your onboarding process is easy, requiring zero effort from mentors. Mention your plans to create partnerships with existing teachers in the product, entrepreneur, and self-improvement space to accelerate growth.
- Roadmap: Present a roadmap to demonstrate how you plan to scale to $10M and $100M markets. Use a timeline to show the major milestones and outline your plans for expansion into different industries.
- Team: Provide a slide showcasing your team members, their names, titles, and relevant experience. Include logos of companies they have worked for, if applicable.
Once you have refined your pitch based on the framework, I would like to further understand your business. Here are a few questions I have:
- How do you ensure the quality and expertise of mentors on your platform?
- How do you plan to attract mentors and convince them to join SenseiAI?
- What measures do you have in place to ensure high user engagement and satisfaction?
- Can you provide any specific examples of how SenseiAI has helped users achieve their goals?
- How do you plan to scale your platform and expand into different industries beyond the product, entrepreneur, and self-improvement space?
- Have you identified any potential challenges or risks that may impact your business’ growth? How do you plan to address them?
I look forward to hearing your responses and learning more about SenseiAI. If you’re open to it, I would like to schedule a meeting to hear your pitch in person. Let me know when you’re available.