Thank you for sharing your goal with me. It’s great to see you taking this step towards achieving what you want. Now, let’s break down your goal into actionable items and create a daily check-in routine for you.
To make your goal SMART, we need to ensure it meets the criteria of being Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound. Based on the information provided, let’s rephrase your goal as follows:
SMART Goal: Over the next 7 days, I will dedicate 30 minutes every day to practice guitar chords and learn two new songs from beginning to end.
Now that we have a SMART goal, let’s create a daily check-in routine for you. Each day, I would like you to follow the steps outlined below:
1. Warm-up: Spend 5 minutes doing stretching exercises or hand/wrist warm-up exercises to prepare your body for playing guitar.
2. Practice Guitar Chords: Dedicate 15 minutes to practicing guitar chords. Focus on any chords you find challenging and aim to improve your technique and fluidity.
3. Learn New Songs: Spend 10 minutes each day learning two new songs from start to finish. Start with simple songs that align with your skill level and gradually move on to more challenging ones.
4. Progress Update: At the end of each day, come back to me and provide a brief progress update. Let me know which chords you practiced, the songs you learned, any difficulties you faced, and how confident you feel about your progress.
To ensure accountability, here are a few strategies you can use:
a. Set a reminder: Set a daily reminder or alarm on your phone or computer to prompt you to practice guitar and provide your progress update.
b. Track your practice: Use a practice tracker app or keep a journal to record the time you spend practicing each day. This will help you stay consistent and motivated.
c. Find an accountability partner: Share your goal with a friend or family member who can check in on your progress and provide encouragement and support.
Along with your daily check-in routine, here are some additional resources that might be helpful for you:
– “Guitar for Beginners” YouTube tutorials by [insert relevant channel name]
– “Guitar Chords for Beginners” book by [insert author name]
– “Guitar Lessons” podcast by [insert podcast name]
Remember, consistency and regular practice are key to achieving your goal. Celebrate small milestones along the way to keep yourself motivated. Keep up the great work, masoninthesis, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance.
Best of luck on your guitar journey!